The corporate law and corporate secretarial services provided by CasePro benefit numerous private and publicly traded commercial and industrial companies, groups and holdings in various sectors of business, as well as asset management structures, funds and organisations working in the non-profit sector.
On a regular basis our experienced and diligent corporate lawyers efficiently support the management and corporate bodies of our clients in a wide variety of corporate governance and compliance matters, company transformation transactions and procedures and other corporate matters, such as:
- Corporate governance and secretarial services, including convocation and conducting of corporate bodies’ meetings, preparation of corporate resolutions and advice on keeping corporate bodies’ protocol books;
- Legal advice on statutory corporate governance requirements;
- Advice on legal relations with the management and development of shareholding incentives for executives and employees;
- Preparation of shareholders’ agreements on supervision and control, change of control, financing and profit sharing, etc.;
- Legal assistance in the execution and registration of all types of constitutional changes in the corporate status of a company – change of company name, changes in the scope of activity, adjustments to the capital amount and structure, quitting or expulsion of partners or shareholders, modification of the number of members of managing bodies, other changes in the Articles of Association, etc.;
- Incorporation of subsidiary companies, branches or trade representative offices, the formation of holding structures and development of the related documentation;
- Structuring of M&A, split-ups, consolidations, partial business transfer transactions including the preparation of all relevant agreements and other legal documentation;
- Execution of full-scope legal due diligence in view of corporate reorganisations or acquisitions;
- Maintaining an electronic corporate business library;
- Legal assistance in communications with authorities.