Public Law, Public procurement & PPP
CasePro lawyers have substantial experience in the fields of public procurement, concessions, privatisation and PPP, advising both the public and the private partner in such projects. Our team portfolio includes numerous public law and PPP projects in the areas of IT, infrastructure, construction and natural resources.
CasePro offers a range of services related to public law, public procurement and PPP, such as:
- Drafting and preparation of public procurement documentation for public assignors;
- Drafting and preparation of documentation bundles for participation in public tenders on the part of the private bidder;
- Drafting and preparation of consortium agreements;
- Legal support throughout the pre-concession and concession procedures;
- Advising the public or the private partner on the legal aspects of the implementation of PPP projects;
- Legal support in communication with all relevant authorities, during the assignment of public procurement or concession, and with regard to the execution of post assignment public control;
- Representation before the Competition Protection Commission and the Supreme Administrative Court in appeals against public procurement or concession procedures.