Antitrust & Competition
CasePro can expertly assist you in the process of development and implementation of pricing and other commercial policies of your business, in terms of antitrust and competition compliance. The aim of our proactive counsel is to help our clients to identify and avoid any potential competition issues before they arise or become problematic.
Our antitrust and competition experts will provide you with effective strategic and operational legal advice in both the negotiation process and in the drafting and performance of your agreements with suppliers, distributors and subcontractors. In terms of competition governance our advisors support projects and business initiatives in evaluation of current commercial practices and transactions, and for the purpose of notification of concentration operations to national and European competition authorities.
Our broad-ranging and well-informed legal advisory services in the sector of Antitrust and Competition Law extend to:
- Control of concentrations and relevant representation before the competent competition authorities;
- Identification and avoidance of anti-competitive practices, and of the abuse of dominant positions;
- Development of distribution agreements and legal counseling in relation to distributors and agents;
- Legal advice on pricing transparency, sales, promotions and advertising methods;
- Consumer protection;
- Public procurement litigation and appeal of tender procedures before the Bulgarian Competition Protection Commission;
- Antitrust and Competition Litigation.